Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

It's Fall!

So with the weather getting chillier outside and with October Conference starting today, I wanted a fall wreath. But all the ones I've seen at WalMart (the only place in town to shop) were too expensive for how they looked- in other words, I didn't want to spend $20 on a some-what pretty (but generic looking) wreath or $10 on a cheap looking wreath. So what does that mean? Make my own :) I bought all the supplies at the Dollar Tree... and I think I spent about $8....

Before


After


Sorry I don't have pics of the steps I took to get to the final product, but I thought about it too late. So, Happy Fall and enjoy Conference today! I'm so excited to sit inside my cozy apartment with a pumpkin pie scented candle lit, a hearty veggie soup to eat, and the Lord's servants to listen to :) Hope y'all enjoy it too where ever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment